Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust (SDBE MAT)
We are delighted to announce that St. Luke's Primary School converted to academy status on June 1st 2018 and is now part of the SDBE MAT, building on the successful and valued work of the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education.
The school will now receive expertise and experience on the full range of personnel issues that occur within schools, buildings, admissions, succession planning, Religious Education, school improvement, partnerships and collaboration.
We look forward to continuing to work with all of the schools in Lambeth, together with our parents, governors and the local community, to ensure the very best outcomes for our learners.
Our vision is to establish a culture and context in which schools can grow and flourish and provide an excellent education with Christian values at its heart. We will seek to enable all children and young people in our schools to realise their God-given potential, aspire to exceed their expectations and to build a Christ-centred community.
- To be a high performing Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust which promotes excellence, inclusion and diversity.
- In partnership with the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education, to lead schools rooted in Christian values.
- To enable a strong collaborative approach between schools which enriches and develops best practice and celebrates success.
- To enable the mission of God through the work of the Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust.
- To provide exemplary service to its schools in partnership with the Southwark Diocesan Board of Education.
Trustees Board: https://www.sdbemat.org/3758/our-board-trustees
Key Information, Annual reports,: Memorandum and Articles of Association, Funding Agreement and Scheme of Delegation: https://www.sdbemat.org/3671/key-information
020 7234 9200