Change in Free School Meals
The eligibility criteria for free school meals has changed. There will be a new application form for eligibility (placed into book bags on 18th April). Please complete and hand into the office so we can check your details with Lambeth.
What are the new eligibility criteria?
Children are entitled to receive free school meals if they or their parents or guardians receive any of the benefits below.
- Universal Credit, provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (£616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit